Thursday, July 24, 2008

About New Writers

I thought I'd just sort things out about all these new writers and what-not. We are currently having a large rush of writers, and the current four my be expanding. Expect new, fresh ideas from the writers. I'd like to go through all of the existing writer, just to let you know about them.

Marh (I). I manage the site, I'm the owner and main administrator. I basically do the same writing as everyone else, except I also manage others' posts along with the layout. I started the old Kongremajiggy, but recently I have revived it to have a blog-layout, besides being a solid site, like it was.

Kesse. Kesse is the 'other' admin who has the privileges of making certain changes a writer cannot do, generally he'll have to run those ideas by me unless they aren't so drastic (change of color, banner, post currency are all large 'run-by-me' changes) He also does just as much writing, along with a large amount of guides.

Aenh. Aenh is just a standard writer, you may not be seeing him much, but he will generally be specializing in guide/reviews. Due to some technical difficulties you cannot see aenh in the contributors list, but you will soon.

MattX. MattX is another writer, who will probably be doing a bit of everything. Apparently you should see a 'Shift 2' guide by him sometime in the near future.

Dragily. Dragily was never really intended to be a permanent writer, but due to some interviewing mishaps, he is in! (And he's darn good)

Anyways, this is just a reference page if any body's just a bit unclear about member responsibilities, position ect. ect.

No comments: